The Germantown Democratic Club works to bring about government policies and practices that provide necessary public services that others can or will not provide. We will encourage candidates and elected officials
* to provide opportunities for all citizens, regardless of economic or social standing;
* to put the interests of citizens above their personal interests; and
* to display the utmost integrity in carrying out their responsibilities.
To bring together those in Germantown and surrounding areas that share an interest in the general policies of the Democratic Party, the Club will conduct activities to
* share thoughts, feelings and facts about current political events;
* invite guest speakers to present political views and information on public policy issues;
* provide support to Democratic Party candidates for political office at the local, state and federal levels;
* coordinate club activity with the Shelby County Democratic Party, other Democratic organizations and provide information to them representing the concerns and thoughts of club members; and
* demonstrate a Democratic presence and point of view in East Shelby County with an underlying concern for good government policies and practices.
* Steering: Overall planning and Coordination of Club Activities.
* Membership: Help new members to become involved in our club.
* Program: Plan and organize meetings and social events.
* Communications: Disseminate information about the club's views to others.
* Elections: Organize and prepare club members to work during elections.
* Issues Discussion of current issues.
All club members will be encouraged to work with at least one committee.
President: Dick Klenz
Vice-President: Dave Cambron
Email Coordinator: Jeanette Warren
Treasurer: Susan Simmons